Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My sentiment from becoming a freshman til now

First, I have to be proud of my self that I am a real freshman now. It has been a long time since last September, 17th. Many of my friends think Chang Gung University is not so charming to them. Compared to other universities, our school is smaller and much more boring. The school envirement is a little dull and uninteresting. Take Fu Jen university for example, I had a basketball race last Saturday there. Walking in the school, I saw many trees flourishing along the path; under the trees, there are many wood benchs that you can use them whenever you are tired or in bad moods. Moreover, students there can use the various restaurants, coffee shops, Foods center, and MOS Burger-not just one big cafeteria for CGU students to access. We want more choices and more fashionable foods-like "八方雲集", "三媽臭臭鍋", or dessert center.
Besides, I discover that some of areas in school do not use to their whole use. It is good news that our buildings are tall and sturdy, but we forget the "Spacial design". It will make a lot of differences after we change the blank space into fun and attractive 3-dimensions. I think this hope may be some of students'.
We all excited that our school gets the "五年五百億重點學校" honor again. It prooves that CGU is the excellent school among many others, so we should speed up our tempo to upgrade our school on anything. Good luck to everyone!!!

No comments: