Monday, April 14, 2008

What my guitar teacher said....

Last month, I started learning playing guitar. I had looked for it since I got to university, because I felt many yough people knew how to play guitar. I wish to join them. Till now, I have learned for more than one month.
The most impressive thing I want to share is my teacher. He has this job for a long time. He is really funny but strict. He has his own principle on teaching guitar. I am always scolded by him.Though his appearance deceive me that he must be a frivolous guy, I discover his profession and responsibility finally. I want to appreciate God that you gave me a nice teacher.
Except for his earnest, sometimes I was a little unhappy to his comment . We would take a short chat in class. He disbelieved that I am major in electronic engineering. He thought girls are not suitable to this field. He felt thouh we learned lots of theorems and knowledge in school, the chances to use those are limited. He seldom praise me no matter how hard I played. This improvement seems a little trick to him. It is just a basic skill that I should carry. Do not be satisfied or you will fail quickly. Last time I asked him what does he think of me, he said "You are 宅女." When I heard, I was shocked and astonished. No one has said that words to me before. The possibility is that my classmates is more 宅 than me. Our definitions to the word"宅" have some differences, but I still can recognize his means. Though it sounds like a joke, I should sometimes review myself in daily time.
It always depends on you that what you want your life be. I wish I can study hard, play hard, and think hard. Have a nice dream! Good bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post.Learning guitar can be one of the greatest things we ever do. It's a great way to express ourself and is perfect for entertaining others. Most people at some point in their lives want to learn the guitar, whether it's because they want to play their favourite songs for fun, write their own, play at cafes or around campfires or even make it big.