Monday, May 5, 2008

About Fj university graduating exihibition

April nineteenth, I went to a famouse exhibition held by one of faculties in Fu jen called Textiles and Clothing (織品服裝設計學系) with photo club. It was a rare experience and chance for me to meet a fashion show-what today media called. When I got there, I had a feeling of vogue sense. Visiters there all wore nice suits and had wonderful complextion.
When the show started, I saw many models wore designers clothing and posed their elegant poses. Every designer should choose a subject for their final work. This work was definitely not easy, not only thought hard but also would have difficulities some time. Firstly, they should decide their main sceme from broad ideas. Then draw a lot of scripts and bought various of materials. Besides clothing, they should select one music that can match their show. It was a special and playful experience for me if I had to accomplish this work.
The eduacation they took this four years were different that I took in EE falculty. I can say that it was too unalike. We learn how to research things and they learn how to create things. Wish I can take some similar classes about fashin or art in future day.

No comments: